<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe it's been sold out for about a month now. When my mom and I went to AG Outlet last month we saw it in the store for full price. I hadn't really planned on getting it but I really liked how it looked, so we decided to get it. Then when we got home I looked online and it was "sold out" on the website, so I was really glad I had gone ahead and bought it at the store.Originally posted by MuppetQuilter:
Speaking of, does anyone know when the doll suitcase that matched the suitcase for girls (the one on wheels with the zip off backpack compartment for carrying dolls) disappeared off the site? I could have sworn it was there last week and it was gone today. I'm wondering if it is too late to call and try to order it over the phone.






Bookmarks